- Individual primary & high school tuition in mathematics, science, literacy and general organisational/study skills.
- South Australian Advanced Certificate (SACE) Biology, Chemistry, English, General Mathematics and Research Project tuition.
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Program (IBDP) Biology and Chemistry tuition.
- Specialist tuition in literacy skills for dyslexia.
- Adult tuition – general numeracy/literacy/study skills for vocational and academic purposes.
- Director and Principal Tutor Jacqueline Smoler is a highly qualified, registered teacher with over 25 years experience teaching in a variety of South Australian public and independent schools and tertiary institutions.
- Experienced, enthusiastic, patient and caring approach to teaching both school age and adult students.
- Many students produce outstanding results and make enormous improvements in their studies.
Why On Track Tuition?
- Successful Academic Results.
- Personalised Programs Tailored Specifically to Suit Each Student’s Needs.
- Improved Confidence and Self-Esteem.
- Regular Communication and Parental Involvement.
- Happy, Caring, Supportive and Safe Learning Environment.
- An Adelaide tuition centre that is Conveniently Located near the CBD in Norwood.
Private Tuition in a Caring Environment
“Thank you so very much for all of your help. My son is feeling more confident and has chosen the more challenging maths subject for next year.” - Louise (parent of Year 8 student)
“Thank you for all that you have done for me, especially with the extended essay.” - Samuel, (Year 12 student)
“I got an A for my practical report!!! Thanks so much for your help!” - Madeleine, (Year 12 student)
“Thank you so much for all the extra help. I really appreciated it and for the first time understood Chemistry.”
- Kate, (Year 10 student)